Acceptable Use Policy
Over here at ByteAnia, we get it.
The internet is a place of freedom, a means to express yourself and create some amazing content, and we want to supply you with every tool that can help you achieve it.
But we also have our limits, our acceptable use policy, although very lenient is still a means to enforce and protect our respective rights while allowing you to achieve your goals.
As such, by making use of our services you automatically agree to adhere to these terms.
1. Lawful content.
- You will only use ByteAnia’s services for lawful means, as such which shall be regarded as lawful under the laws and regulations of Norway.
2. Our network
- We exercise total control over our network, our network infrastructure may be also controlled by data centers where we lease storage and or bandwidth therefore, we control your data and the data that flows on our systems.
- Our network may be used to connect others to your content and or vise versa.
- You and or your users, players and or people that connect to our network to access your content are prohibited from obtaining and/or disseminating any unlawful materials,
including but not limited to stolen intellectual property, child pornography, and/or any
unlawful hate-speech materials.
3. System and security
- All references to systems and networks under this section includes the Internet (and
all those systems and/or networks to which user is granted access through and such includes but is not limited to our infrastructure.
- The user may not circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or
account (referred to as “cracking” or “hacking”), nor interfere with service to any user,
host, or network (referred to as “denial of service attacks”).
- Unauthorised access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt
to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network or to breach
security or authentication measures without the express authorisation from us.
- You are not allowed to forge any TCP-IP packet headers and or use our services for spoofing.
4. Fair access
To help ensure that all users have fair and equal use of the service and to protect the
integrity of the network, we reserves the right, and will take necessary steps, to
prevent improper or excessive usage thereof, the action that we may take
includes, but is not limited to:
- Preventing or limiting service through specific ports and/or communication protocols.
- Complete termination of service to users who grossly abuse the network through
improper or excessive usage.
a. Excessive usage is defined via an internal policy and varies wildly.
- The policy applies to and will be enforced for intended and unintended (e.g., viruses, worms, malicious code, or otherwise unknown causes) prohibited usage.
- Online activity will be subject to the available bandwidth, data storage and other limitations of the service provided,
- which we may, from time to time, revise at its own
discretion and without prior notice to the customer.
That’s it. Happy hosting.